With over 70 years of experience, our goal is to help the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and live their lives to the fullest. We help children from all walks of life, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our more than 34,000 employees working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming the life stories of vulnerable children!
This is where you come in:
As the Finance Officer, Global Fund TB/HIV Project, you will be responsible for the financial management of a Global Fund-funded grant, from inception to closure. You will ensure proper financial management, accountability, planning and reporting in accordance with grant objectives, World Vision financial procedures, Global Fund regulations and the grant agreement.
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance, management or related field like international business management
- ACCA, CPA or other equivalent professional accreditation
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting and/or grant management
- Three years of Global Fund grants experience
- At least 2 years of experience in personnel management
- Balanced combination of 5 years of business management experience in INGOs
- Fluency in English, French is a plus, both written and spoken
- 5% of field visit time
How to register
Find out all the responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply on line before the application deadline of AUGUST 13, 2022.
World Vision is dedicated to the development and success of our team members. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organization working to provide long-term sustainable solutions for the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information about World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to do so.